Serendipity Styx 2.2.0 was released24 Jun 2017
Styx 2.2.0 June release did not only finalise the 2.1.0 Snapshot, it also brought in some exiting new additions. Check the ChangeLog!
Styx 2.2.0 runs (…some highlights)
- Works on Readiness for PHP 7.1
- Optimise backend comments list for a better distinction of Comments/Trackbacks/Pingbacks
- Secure and optimise the modemaintain plugin
- Improve the Dashboard
- Add and use random_bytes() to generate cryptographically secure pseudo-random bytes
- Enhances Themes
- Added secure installer with a token
- Lots of Backend optimizations
- Replace the old and deprecated mcrypt library with openssl for login attempts
- And lots more..!