Serendipity Styx 3.5.0 release05 Sep 2021
N° 2021/5 - The Serendipity Styx 3.5.0 release
Its not the length of changelog descriptions that makes the value or the headline ;-) As announced by rumors very early, the main feature of Styx 3.5 is the DARK MODE, beside all additional improving fixes.
Styx 3.5.0 applies
- Extend some more picture WebP variation container backend usage
- Updated the Bootstrap and CKEditor assets
- Improved backend handlers, like adding back buttons, or action buttons for certain rare cases, etc.
- Finally removed old Smarty backward compatibility mode wrapper and configuration sets
- Improve backend entry preview array for empty categories and certain themes
- Improve fetching image meta data for EXIF data readable file format checks
- Added some missing lang constants
- Removed a last occurrence of Serendipity Series 0/1 API workarounds
- Fixed an amount of old bugs and regression losses
- Improved and fixed user handling and permissives
- Fixed themes (check out new dates)
- Fixed a faulty interpretation with using theme required fields and contactforms, ending up being more strict.
- Finally added the DARK MODE, playing well with all sort of difficulties. Improves clarity and contrast as well as the styx backend theme in general.