Serendipity Styx 3.6.4 release10 Nov 2021
N° 2021/6 - The Serendipity Styx 3.6.4 release
Heading to upcoming PHP 8.1
Styx 3.6.4 applies
- Add AV1 Image File (AVIF) format for upcoming PHP 8.1 release at the the end of November (More about this in an extra post soon)
- Fixes for next PHP 8.1
- Backported PHP 8.1 mysqli exception behaviour, which resulted in some extra work for Styx 3.6.x releases.
- Updated the Bootstrap and CKEditor assets
- Improved backend handlers, sidebar section blocks, etc.
- Improve various description constants
- Fix [ default-php ] theme for several issues
- Fixed an amount of old bugs and regression losses
- Improved some password related permissions
- Improve dark theme
- Fixed themes (check out new dates)